The Rolling Stones have confirmed a March 14th gig at Radio City Music Hall. Unfortunately, this is not a gig with tickets going through a public onsale. If you want to get into this show, you first have to donate at least $50 to the Robin Hood Foundation, then you will get a secure password into a ticket auction where you may be able to purchase tickets. If you get lucky and have tons of money to put to a good charity, here's the information The Robin Hood Foundation would email you:
Please note, do not purchase these tickets if you intend to resell them.
This event is for Robin Hood donors only; tickets cannot be used by anyone other than the ticket buyer.
On March 14th Bank of America will present the Rolling Stones in a private concert to benefit the Robin Hood Foundation; Sheryl Crow will also perform. Robin Hood donors who've made contributions of $50 or more in the past year will be invited to this event.
Continued after the jump.........
Ticket pricing is as follows:
* $7,500 - Granite: Prime Orchestra seats ($7,000 tax deductible) * Includes pre-party at Rockefeller Center
* $5,000 - Marble: Great Orchestra seats($4,500 tax deductible) * Includes pre-party at Rockefeller Center
* $2,500 - Amber: Main Orchestra seats/1st Mezzanine ($2,200 tax deductible)
* $1,000 - Limestone: Rear Orchestra seats/1st Mezzanine ($800 tax deductible)
* $500 - Quartz: Side Orchestra Seats/2nd Mezzanine($400 tax deductible)
* $250 - Pyrite: 3rd Mezzanine($150 tax deductible)
Robin Hood donors will receive passcodes and a phone number to purchase tickets. There is a limit of 6 tickets per person and each passcode is good for one transaction only. This is a private sale and at no point will tickets be sold to the public. Please note this is a special
event and does not take the place of the Robin Hood benefit scheduled for June 14th.
If you are a Robin Hood donor and you have not received a passcode please email [email protected].
If you would like to become a Robin Hood donor, please visit www.robinhood.org. You will receive a passcode within 48 hours of the processing of your donation. Please note that donations to Robin Hood cannot be applied to your ticket purchase.